Doughmakers Loaf Pan is made of aluminum for its heat distribution and also because it will not rust. The pebbled texture also helps the Doughmakers pan release better.
Doughmakers bread pan works equally well for yeast and quick breads. Can also be used for meat loaf.
Features of Dougmakers Bakeware:
- Made of solid, heavy-guage aluminum;
- Have a shiny surface that reflects heat around the food for even baking & even browning;
- Have our patented Original Pebble Pattern™ textured surface which allows air to flow around your baked goods for even browning and an easy release;
- Made with handles for easy in-and-out of hot ovens
- Formed with high, straight sides for better formed cakes.